What Is A Rose Day
Rose day is the first day of Valentine’s week which is celebrated each and every year on 7th of February by the interested people of any age group. It is the event of western culture which has been started celebrating in all regions of the country. Happy Valentin’s Day.
Rose Day 2017:
Rose Day 2017 would be celebrated by the people all across the world on 7th of February, on Tuesday.
How Rose Day is Celebrated:
Rose day is especially celebrated by the youngsters of the country by giving a gift of a red rose to his or her loved ones to express his or her, endless love, forever. Offering a red rose to this day is the way to express the broad and heart feeling to the loved ones in very easy ways which cannot be expressed by words. However, there are many colorful roses such as red, white, or yellow, etc. which are available for different relationship and occasions.
Rose Color Meaning:
Red roses are the explanation of love and given to each other to express love. A single red rose is given to say thank you for being in life. A bunch of red roses is given to show real love without which one cannot live.
Yellow roses are the sign of friendship and given to each other to make friendship.
White roses are the explanation of peace and freshness and given to each other to say sorry for my any mistake.
Pink roses are the sign of delight and given to the loved ones for their joy.
Dark pink roses are the evidence of enjoyment and acknowledgment and given to the loved ones to appreciate them.
Purple roses are the signs of first sight love and given to the valentines to propose the love at first glance.
Rose Day Quotes 2017
- “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.”
- “I once had a rose named after me, and I was very complimented. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalog: no good in bed, but fine up against a wall.”
- “What is in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would fragment as sweet.”
- “Ever since the beginning of rock and roll, there’s been an Axl Rose. And it’s just annoying. It’s utterly boring to me.”
- “But friendship is the smelling the rose, with sweets in every fold.”
- “You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. You are accountable for your rose.”
- “The first man to match the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was a poet; the first to repeat it was obviously an idiot.”
- “Classes that rose from poverty to prosperity seldom did so by having their own racial or ethnic leaders to follow.”
- “A rose must go on with the sun and the rain, or its lovely promise won’t come true.”
- “Beauty is a joy; it is as easy as hunger. There is nothing to be said about it. It is like the fragment of a rose: you can smell it, and that is all.”
- “Love thou the rose, yet leave it on its stem.”
- “The rose and the thorn, and sorrow and gladness are linked together.”
- “Announcing a volume of verse is like dropping a rose petal down the Grand Canyon and waiting for the echo.”
- “Can anyone remember love? It is like trying to summon up the smell of roses in a cellar. You might see a rose, but never the perfume.”
- “If you enjoy the smell of a rose, you must accept the thorns which it bears.”
- “She had already allowed her delightful lover to break that flower which is so different from the rose to which it is still sometimes compared, has not the same faculty of being reborn each spring.”
- “I love being a woman and I was not one of these women who rose through real life by wearing men’s clothes or look like men. I loved wearing bright colors and being who I am.”
- “Writing a book of poetry is like drain a rose petal down the Grand Canyon and waiting for the echo.”
- “A rose is the visible result of an infinitude of hard goings on in the bosom of the earth and the air above, and similarly a work of art is the product of strange activities in the human mind.”
- “You know, maybe I was just born at the wrong time, but I love all things romantic. Puffy understands that. For my last birthday, he covered my hotel room floor with rose petals and had flowers and candles all over the place.”
- “The sweat smell always stays in the hand that gives the rose.”
- “There is nothing more hard for a genuinely creative painter than to paint a rose, because before he can do so, he has first to forget all the roses that were ever painted.”
- “Love seeded a rose, and the world turned sweet.”
- “We have chased away the clouds; the sky is all rose.”
- “When the rose and the cross are united the synthetic marriage is complete, and the drama ends. Then we wake from the past and enter eternity.”
- “I want to encourage women to embrace their uniqueness. Because just like a rose is beautiful, so is a sunflower, so is a peony. I mean, all flowers are lovely in their way, and that is like women too.”
- “Ideas rose in clouds; I felt them crash until pairs interlocked, so to speak, making a stable combination.”
- “The Rose is without commentary; She blooms because She blooms.”
- “Our eyes reflect light. Better that the lips are more like a rose petal.”
- “Love and a red rose can’t be hidden.”
- “One rose says more than the dozen.”
- “Whenever the occasion arose, he rose to the occasion.”