St Valentine’s Day Quotes:
Valentin’s Day 14 February is the day of lovers. It is a special day to express your love to your love ones such as husband, wife, boyfriend, and girlfriend. Love quotes are always best ways to show feelings of love to your loved one within limited words. Choose and send Valentin’s Day Quotes to your love one.
- Cold and snowy February
Does seem slow and trying, very.
Still, a month made gay by Cupid
Never could be wholly stupid.
- Oh, if it is to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!
- When love is not craziness, it is not love.
- Many are the stars I see but in my eye no star like thee.
- Loving is not just notice each other, it sees in the same direction.
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
- I don not know why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.
- For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
- Love is the image of endlessness. It cleans out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.
- Love is a wildly mistaken although highly desirable defect of the heart which causes weakens to the brain, causes eyes to twinkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.
- I claim there is not
As great as Valentine.
- Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.
- Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone exceptional to find your heart.
- A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you.
- You have to walk attentively at the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover’s arms can only come later when you are sure they won’t laugh if you trip.
- We are all a little weird. And life is a bit strange. And when we find someone whose weirdness is suitable with ours, we join up with them and fall into commonly satisfying weirdness and call it love a true love.
- Must, bid the Morn awake!
Sad Winter now declines,
Every bird doth choose a mate;
This day’s Saint Valentine’s.
For that good bishop’s sake
Get up and let us see
What beauty it shall be
That Fortune us assigns.
- Love is like smoke, made with the fume of sighs.
- Since feeling is first
who pays any attention
to the syntax of things
Will never wholly kiss you.
And kisses are a better fate
lady, I swear by all flowers.
- If love is blind, then why is lingerie so famous?
- Who, being loved, is poor?
- In melody divine,
My heart beats to rapturous love,
I long to call you mine.
- Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.
- Without love, what are we worth? Eighty-nine cents! Eighty-nine cents worth of chemicals is walking around lonely.
- The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a fragrant garden, a blurred twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men, it is said to have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
- We loved with a love that was more than love.
- Love is the magician that pulls a man out of his hat.
- Time is much slow for those who wait, much swift for those who fear, much long for those who cry, much short for those who delight, but for those who love, time is an eternity.
- Are we not like two parts of one book?
- A bell is no bell till you ring it,
A song is not a song till you sing it,
And love in your heart
Was not put there to stay, Love does not love Till you give it away.
- I have fallen in love many times… always with you.
- Love is much fair to be in than an automobile accident, a tight girdle, a higher tax bracket or a holding pattern over Philadelphia.
- What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I right to live has been given to me by you.
- Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in the heart.
- Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law.
- A baby is born with a wish to be loved and never outgrows it.
- Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.
- Love is like water drops that fall on both nettles and lilies.
- How did it do that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark architecture of trees on the shaking summit of the hill? A kiss and all was said.
- It is amazing how little one feels alone when one loves.
- Love is not singular except in syllable.
- They who meet on an April night are permanently lost in love if there is moonlight all about and there is no moon above.
- Love me and the world is mine.
- Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
- Love is the poetry of the senses.
- Come live in my heart and pay no money.
- True love comes softly, without banners and flashing lights. If you hear any bells, get your ears checked.
- Love is what you’ve been through with somebody.
- Love is being stupid together.
- For was not into my ear you whispered
But into my heart
Twas not my lips you kissed
But my soul
- As soon inflame fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words.
- My heart has given to you:
Oh, do give yours to me;
We’ll lock them up together,
And throw away the key.
- Love is the greatest refreshment in life.
- What the world needs are more love and less paperwork.
- Give me a kiss, and to that kiss a score;
Then to that twenty, and then add a hundred more;
A thousand to that hundred; so kiss on,
To make that thousand up to a million;
Treble that million, and when that is complete,
Let’s kiss again, as when we first were begun.
- Falling in love is so hard on the knees.